Sunday, April 5, 2015

Hello!!

Did I mention I'm now designing for Gina's Designs??  YEP!  So expect to see more chippy love over here :-)

Now, on with the makes!

Today, I've created a set of Easter inspired cards---because it's Easter---and also because I'm absolutely smitten with the pieces in the Build A Layout Easter set from Gina's Designs.


To alter the chipboard, I began by painting each piece white and then adding a wash of Distress ink.


To finish them off and give a bit of sparkle, I dabbed on some Stickles glitter glue here and there.


If you look closely, you can see a few sequins under the vellum to add some fun movement to the cards.


And that is the set!  These cards are definitely Easter-inspired, but just 'spring' enough to brighten someone's day for the whole season.


Thanks so much for joining me, and I'll see you next time!!


Gina's Designs supplies used:

Other supplies used:
watercolor cardstock
vellum cardstock
black cardstock
white paint
Distress Inks in Peacock Feathers, Worn Lipstick and Mustard Seed
Stickles glitter glue in Stardust
sewing machine with various colors of thread
Pretty Pink Posh flat sequins in Sparkling Clear
May Arts 1/4 inch silk ribbon in White, Teal and Pink

xx,

No comments:

Post a Comment