Thursday, November 21, 2013

When You Wish Upon A Star...

Hello!
 
Today, I have a little 'magic' for you.
 
A mini book that tells the tale of  my baby girl's love of Princesses.
 
 
A couple years ago, when our family took a trip to Disneyland, my daughter could have never imagined she was destined to actually meet real Princesses!! 
 
I knew then, as a scrapbookin' momma, that I had to document this event.
 
And when I saw this castle album from Clear Scraps??
 
DONE.
 

The title is my take on the classic Disney lyric, 'When you wish upon a star...'.  See the vellum and chippy stars??
 

 
And this set of princess flair rocks my world!!
 

YEP!!  We even did the whole face painting thing!  Here's my girl rockin' her very own 'cat beard' :-) 

 
I really LOVE how my Lindy's Starburst Spray pools on the chippies!  Little puddles of sparkly goodness.  And in my opinion, more glitter is always MORE!!
 


I'm so happy with the fun texture and amazing color on this album!!  If you wanna see how it all came together, check out my video HERE.

 
Here's a list of all the products I've used in my album:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ok, that's it for for me today!!  Thanks so much for stoppin' by.
 
xx,
 
 
I'm linkin' this project up with UmWowStudio and Authentique Paper's Throwback Thursday November Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!
    Loving the sheet music base and all the splodges of fairy colour and texture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! this is amazing - love it!

    ReplyDelete